FRANKLIN, Tenn., April 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — OMNIA Partners is proud to announce that six of its executives have been awarded the Supply & Demand Chain Manager team as 2022 Pros to Know in the supply chain industry.
OMNIA Partners grantees are recognized as trusted advisors and leading experts who provide innovative solutions to deliver financial and strategic value in the supply chain community. We are honored to have six leaders receive this prestigious award in 2022 and carry on OMNIA Partners’ legacy of award winners that spans more than 11 years.
the The pros to know recognize supply chain leaders and manufacturing and non-manufacturing companies whose accomplishments provide a roadmap for other leaders to follow and help prepare their companies’ supply chains for significant business climate challenges of today.
The winners of the OMNIA Partners Pros to Know Awards 2022 are all experienced procurement professionals who have been recognized for their following achievements:
- Ara ArslanianSenior Vice President, Private Sector – Arslanian was named a 2022 Pros to Know winner by Supply and Demand Chain Executive for the eighth time! AAs the leader of OMNIA Partners, Private Sector, he worked to provide leveraged deals and category management in support of nearly 400 F1000-sized members and 3,000 small-midsize members . As part of an exciting expansion of the business, Arslanian was recently asked to expand the scope of the GPO model to provide more effective solutions in the private equity space. The GPO template offers tremendous value, especially for those who don’t have the adequate resources to manage categories on their own.
- Lisa Wittmer, Vice President, Private Sector Sales – Wittmer brings 23 years of experience in business development and supplier relations and has been part of OMNIA Partners for nine years. She is responsible for leading a team of supply chain professionals who work closely with over 100 supplier partners to develop strategies for our community of members that focus on cost savings, consolidation of suppliers and expense management. This is the second time Wittmer has received the Pros to Know award from Supply and Demand Chain Executive.
- Robert MietusManaging Director, Center – Mietus has over 15 years of experience in supply chain management and procurement initiatives, past president and director (5 years) of the Institute of Supply Management – Chicago Chapter, and fifth time to be honored as a Pros to Know winner. He succeeded more $5 billion in the initiatives and identified more than $1 billion in reducing costs and improving value.
- Roland VillapandoGeneral Manager, West -Villapando is a first Pros to Know winner bringing over 30 years of consulting, program management and business development experience across a wide range of industries including engineering, technology, furniture and retail/B2B services. He has successfully worked with partners in over 52 countries and understands how policies, country-specific laws, language, technology and currency differences shape global supply chains and, therefore, the fulfillment of regional and global expenditure management goals.
- Marco PambiancoRegional director – Pambianco has been with the company for six years. He has spent his entire career in supply chain, previously working as a supply chain consultant and then global category manager for a Fortune 500 company. He has significant experience leading teams in a fast-paced environment and in balancing multiple projects simultaneously. He is a member of the ISM and sits on the Chicago Section Emerging Leaders Committee. This is the second time that Pambianco has won the Pros to Know award.
- Steve Haransky, General Manager, East – Haransky is a second Pros to Know winnerWith over 20 years of experience in private equity, management consulting and supply networks, Steve has worked with Fortune 1000 companies supporting their supply chain and logistics teams in the areas of procurement, reverse/liquidation logistics and supply chain transformation.
The full list of Pros to Know winners is available at www.sdcexec.com.
About OMNIA Partners
OMNIA Partners is the nation’s largest, most experienced and trusted resource for group purchasing and supply chain management. OMNIA Partners brings together industry-leading buying power and best-in-class supplier partners to deliver a broad and diverse portfolio of indirect and direct products and services in the private sector. Power. To access. Trust.
Learn more about omniapartners.com/private sector.
On Supply & Demand Chain Manager
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive’s handbook for successful supply and demand chain transformation, using hard-hitting analysis, insights and unbiased case studies to guide executives and managers. Supply management professionals across the complex, yet critical, supply and demand chain. opportunity to gain a competitive advantage. Visit us on the web at www.SDCExec.com.
SOURCE OMNIA Partners